Crash

sheerider11

Sorry to hear about your crash, man. In this sport, we are all just 1 "Oh shit" away from being in a wheelchair for life. That's the risk we take every time we go out. The 1 rule I live by, is I never go out for "1 more ride". If somebody in the group says, "hey, let's go out for just 1 more ride". That's it. I'm loading mine in the trailer. It's that "1 last ride" that can get you seriously hurt.

Hang in there, man. We know that recovery is going to take time, but we wish you the best and hope things go well.

and people think sand is forgiving..............body slam them on a beach somewhere and they might get a taste of a good dunes crash.

Looks like you can still work a remote.......so eventually you will be fine. At least you won't go crazy waiting for that shit to heal. (No stitches right? They just tied the chin hair together. )LOL

What was the cause of the different injuries. Chin hit the bars and then handspring instead of rag doll?

Hope you heal quick and correct.

The 1 rule I live by, is I never go out for "1 more ride". If somebody in the group says, "hey, let's go out for just 1 more ride". That's it. I'm loading mine in the trailer. It's that "1 last ride" that can get you seriously hurt.

:jesterlaugh:  I follow that same rule!

Last time we decided to "Rip one more lap before we go" ..... I ended up ripping the right front A-Arms right off my bike, tacoing 2 rims and I ended up looking like Peter Pan flying thru the air. I walked away with sprained ribs. (I was VERY lucky)

If you had a good days worth of riding, then that last lap isn't the period on the end of your story........it's the exclamation point on the last chapter titled "FFFUUUUCCCKKK"!!!!  

and people think sand is forgiving..............body slam them on a beach somewhere and they might get a taste of a good dunes crash.

Looks like you can still work a remote.......so eventually you will be fine. At least you won't go crazy waiting for that shit to heal. (No stitches right? They just tied the chin hair together. )LOL

What was the cause of the different injuries. Chin hit the bars and then handspring instead of rag doll?

Hope you heal quick and correct.

Well my left wrist just broke. My right wrist I exploded. So I have a plate and shit in my left. 23 stitches in my face from bouncing it off my handle bars. My helmet/boots/ pants really saved my ass. My tether is what did the damage to my face