Crash

sheerider11

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One year yesterday since the crash. One year today since the surgery.

I cant go back still and still hurts a bit at certain points. I'm gonna be going back to my therapist hopefully in a few weeks and see what's up. Worst case scenario is I have to go for another surgery. Best case, I suck it up for a few more months.

null-133.jpg

null-137.jpg

null-127.jpg

null-130.jpg

So......now that you have had a year to reflect.....what have you learned? LOL

it will free up in time especially if your active using your hands with tools and stuff, mine was "healed" after a year but took a couple more to free up again to 100% because i did no more rehab i just wanted to get back to work

my surgeon wanted to take the pin out of mine because the head was protruding more than he liked, the original plan was to leave it in, fuck that no more cutting..i told him i`d get back to him on the subject...lol

John, this had me a smarter rider. I def look before I leap.

The movement of my hand hasn't really affected work. But all I do all day is work on small engines.

I will see how it goes for the next few months. I still wear my splint as much as possible but I feel like I'm reaching my limit and physically cant go any further. No pain, just a physical resistance.

Deadbeat, its good to hear your back at 100%. Like I said, I'm gonna tough it out for a few more months and then if no improvement then I'll begin my follow ups.

• 3 weeks later...