dmo421cub

2sTrokeLove

well i bought this pro mod tranny off him, hes was asking 175 obo i offered 150 he said yes i sent a 100 first and then the 50 the next day or so which he said was ok, then i waited.....was a few days and i texted asking for a tracking, he called and said hes been busy driving and stuff which was no big deal, and that he would text e the tracking well couple more days still no tracking so i texted again twice then called no reply, so i sent one last text saying ok well i starting to get worried... just wanted a reply, been burn several times before and was just being causious.... finally he replys like 3 big essages saying he shipped it and the busy stuff and hes not that kind of guy...i said ok not a big deal was just being casious sorry for the misunderstanding.... 

get home from work get the package, its looking pretty ruff, and we all know how the local postal service is they dont give two shits about peoples stuff, what i bouught was a pro mod tranny with a good clutch basket and all the parts....hub plates...ect...

open it up and its all just thrown in the box and i notice the basket is busted.....this box had no packing just a piece of rug....it looks like a stock tranny, and has a odded shift star and pro shift bearing piece, im hoping thats not whjat he thought was a pro modded tran... just cause the shift pro piece, can anyone show a pic of a modded tranny...to help me out. it sucks that the basket is busted cause i needed one but im happy with the buy....just a very poor way to ship an pack a heavy fragile item.......heres the pics of what i got.

081213211254.jpg

081213212118.jpg

081213213907.jpg

post pics of the gears where the dogs are.  does the drum have a bearing.  post a pic of the shifter..

looks like really shitty packing.  while back i got a bunch of milling cutters,  welp i got a empty paper envelope!  i couldnt believe they shipped 20lbs of steel in a paper envelope.  

• Like 1