piston rings stuck!

SD1026

I have been having trouble getting my banshee to start after it has sat in my garage for two years. everything is clean and clear still wouldn't start. I then did a compression test and had some really off readings. my banshees compression was a healthy 160 when I put it away two years ago . last night it showed me 90 in the left and 65 in the right which I have learned the piston rings are most likely stuck.  has anyone tackled tis issue w/o breaking down the motor??? any ideas or advice?

I would roll the motor over so its at TDC then pour or spray some sea foam down in to the cylinders and let it sit over night. Probably take a couple days since you can only do one side at a time. That way the sea foam has time to work. If you ran an oil that contains caster oil it probably dried out and got gummy.

I think if it was me I'd put some 2 stroke oil in the cylinders and test the compression agin. May have just dried out over the 2 years. If you get good compression get it running the rings will probably free up from the compression, heat, new oil and gas. Retest compressions and do a leak down test to make sure the seal and gaskets are good.

broke down the motor and there it was stuck piston rings ,head was clogged solid from the anti freeze . I will try to post pics its un real. I have the pistons soaking in orange citrus cleaner hopefully it softens the carbon enough to release the rings.