banshee is dead !

SD1026

banshee hasn't run in two years but is garage kept. I cleaned the carbs,new plugs ,checked for spark ,new gas, cleared fuel lines , kick it and nothing at all no sign of life at all. I have compression in both cylinders, took a light and looked through the spark plug holes and the exhaust ports and looks clean.. I need a fresh opinion. my next step is to swap cdi but I do have strong spark.

You say it has compression. Did you actually do a compression test? If not, start there. If compression is over 110 and spark is good, it has to be fuel. Plugged petcock screen, or plugged pilot jets. Did you take the jets out, clean them, blow air through them, and LOOK through them?

Or a squirrel filled your pipes with acorns.

I can't imagine having a Banshee in the garage and not riding it for 2 years! My apologies if you have been incarcerated or something. But I agree with the gas in the carbs. A couple squirts apiece should do it. Oh! Trying shooting a little WD40 in the cylinders first! Actually happened to me about 20 years back after I ringed my old KX80.

ok I put gas in the carbs and sprayed gas in with a squirt bottle nothing? if the cdi is bad or unplugged  would I still get spark ? just wondering what would prevent it from starting . it obviously isn't a fuel problem now that I sprayed gas inside the carbs. if the kill switch was bad there would be no spark right?

rings stuck from sitting so long,

something in the exhaust port plugging that up. 

reeds stuck closed from sitting so long. 

use starting fluid, take the airbox off and hold throttle wide open, use a blow gun and shoot air down the carbs use fresh plugs.  if it backfires and blows up your shop too bad

if you have strong blue spark at .22 your cdi is not bad.