Cut Rear Plastics

evil

Evil:

Here are a few pics of mine... They are a little old but it gives you an idea how I cut mine.

Only bad thing.... I rolled it this weekend and f'd up the rear plastic a lil :angry:

Held up very well tho! it only made 2 small cracks and a whole buncha scratches. Then again what would you expect when you endo going down a 20' embankment onto gravel. At least I was under it when it landed to soften its landing.

pipes%20009.jpg

pipes%20005.jpg

I'll get some better pics tonight.

I used my redneck techniques to do mine.........

Found a 1/2 inch (I think) Snap- On deep socket and set it on the flat part of the plastics, before it curved up. Then put a black sharpie on top of it- ran it the length of the fenders, and went to hackin. To cut it I used a pnuematic (sp?) sawz-all type deal from snap on- and slowly cut them. Once I got the intial cut (started from the back worked foward) I used a hacksaw to trim here and there to make them even. Once I was done, I ran a razor blade along them untill smooth. All in all took me about 30 minutes.

fc2740ee.jpg