UFC 162

Badbar88

Every fool walks the streets in tap out gear over here, there's a big discount sports store that bought all of they're stock and sells it cheap. So every wannabe tough guy wears it.

I pretty much thought at the back of my mind the fight would go this way, Anderson doesn't need to resort to Diaz status.

And I wouldn't put a dive past him, he most probably took one when he lost to ryo chonan in pride. They're was lots of dives in pride.

John jones' twitter reaction was funny, because he seemed pissed because he probably thought he was gonna get that superfight which he'd win.

Would of been an easy status build up for him. He's just got that stupid reach. That's why I can't justify the whole gustoffoson fight because he's tall but has no reach!

And jones is strolling around saying when he beats him it'll prove its nothing to do with reach. But it will be because although they're the same height he is short bodied!