Hill climbs Greenfield Mass

James_21

Thanks, also had the 3rd fastest time of the day too. I beat the " #1 guy " for our club on my last two runs, he's been "#1 guy" for 8 years. Even though I took 2nd I'm happy with it. He had 1 really good run in the morning, by the afternoon it was just to muddy to beat his time.

Yea I'm getting better, I'm improving each race! You can see the difference at the end off the day how he was riding. Doing all he could to beat me but couldn't. Had a .2++ each run ahead of him. We have a climb in NY in a couple weeks.

I'm getting closer to him, and he's starting to get worried, and I like it haha

He already knows he's not that fast. He has never had any competition to push him and he knows that also.

I am betting he will buckle under the pressure.

That's what other riders are saying as well.

Nice runs! Banshee sounds great, waiting on my motor from Cameron.. Made the mistake of not going to him in the first place...Hopefully will be able to make it up to nationals this year and ride with you guys!

Yea coming out to nationals would be awesome! Hope its a good turn out for the guys out in mid west. It's a long ride though. I'm impressed with the motor cam built! Fast and a great person to deal with.