Roll Design foot pegs

The IMS-ROLL Pro Series Foot Pegs sport a patented three-rung design as well as industry-leading mud relief design. The Pro Series Foot Pegs also feature added control and enables superior handling over any other ATV foot peg - PERIOD. Made from heat-treated & polished17-4 cast stainless steel.

$199.95  only 1-2 sets available

bansheeimspegs_zps3f605b28.jpg

That's pretty fucked up to post this on another sponsors promotional thread... Just my opinion.

Anyways, I have IMS pegs, and they are incredible. This price is great for these pegs.

Dont mind fullthrottle, hes from Oklahoma which means reading,  writing, oral hygeine, or etiquette arent his forte. 

we happen to still have a few in stock

Just in case anyone missed this!!

You can not get these for the banshee anymore!! It took me about a year to find someone willing to sell them. And I paid 125 for a used set!! I ran these with out nerfs and never list my footing. Great pegs

Just in case anyone missed this!!

You can not get these for the banshee anymore!! It took me about a year to find someone willing to sell them. And I paid 125 for a used set!! I ran these with out nerfs and never list my footing. Great pegs

valid point... if you don't run nerf bars a good foot peg is highly recommended.

That's pretty fucked up to post this on another sponsors promotional thread... Just my opinion.

suck it Yankee

Anyways, I have IMS pegs, and they are incredible. This price is great for these pegs.

Dont mind fullthrottle, hes from Oklahoma which means reading, writing, oral hygeine, or etiquette arent his forte.