Street Glow Lights

4strokekiller

i was thinking about putting two 8" blue street glow lights on my frame under my gas tank to shine down on all of the chrome. i was going to have the street glow lights to come on when i put my head lights on. i was just wondering if anybody has tried this setup and if they have post a reply thanks!!

hey man,

i put some StreetGlow HotWirez in my grill of my fullbores so when i turned them on it shined blue onto my radiator and through my grill...looked pretty phat...the hotwirez come with a little box that turns it on and off but you need some AA batteries...im not too fresh on wiring on the lights but i can imagine it's possible, the only thing i might think of a problem is maybe that's too much lighting for your cdi...might burn some stuff out...at least the hotwirez are it's own unit and use it's own batteries...

hope this helps

Mike

I have a yellow neon under my gas tank on my 03 limited. All I did was cut the cigerette plug off and strip back some of the plastic from the wires and conected them to my tail light wiring harness. When I turn on my headlights the neon comes on. Real easy to do and looks bad ass. B)

I have a 6 inch neon from autozone. Not for sure what brand I will have to look at the package. I mounted it to the frame cross bar right above the head towards the front of the gas tank with two zip tie straps. It fits perfect there and won't get wet.

Hey, i thought bout neons on my shee for years, but wonderd how long they would stay on with the way i ride. I put walmart neons under my bronco. it looks good, and if it breaks(has twice), its only a few bucks. Ppl think im weird runnin an underbody on my truck, but it looks phat whe the sun goes down on the dunes. It is a sweet mod, im gunna do it to my shee next spring. Peace.