loss of compression

Hey, my banshee is putting out more compression on the right side, the left is still putting out but not as powerful as the right. any ideas? wanted to know if their is anything else i should check before changin the the ring... any help would be great. thank you

-Danny

How much compression does each side have?

tdod101, how would i perform a leak down test? never had to do one before. thank god..

n2otoofast4u, dont know exactly how much compression.. for i dont have a tool to do so.. =/ anyway to find out otherwise?

-Danny

How the fuck do you know one side has less than the other IF you have no way to test it??

• 2 weeks later...

LARRYS SHEE, YOU OBVIOUSLY BEEN AROUND TOO MANY V8'S.. THEIR'S NO X PIPE TO DIFFERENCIATE THE COMPRESSION BETWEEN CYLINDERS.. SO I'D KNOW IF ONE IS PUTTING OUT MORE THAN THE OTHER BY BASICALLY COMPREHENDING THE COMPRESSION OUT OF EACH EXHAUST BY OWN TWO FUCKING HANDS.

THANKS FOR THE ATTRIBUTE,

-DANNY

:yank:

TOO DIFFER? LMK..

LARRYS SHEE, YOU OBVIOUSLY BEEN AROUND TOO MANY V8'S.. THEIR'S NO X PIPE TO DIFFERENCIATE THE COMPRESSION BETWEEN CYLINDERS.. SO I'D KNOW IF ONE IS PUTTING OUT MORE THAN THE OTHER BY BASICALLY COMPREHENDING THE COMPRESSION OUT OF EACH EXHAUST BY OWN TWO FUCKING HANDS.

-DANNY

TOO DIFFER? LMK..

You sir are a dumb fuck!

-DANNY

TOO DIFFER? LMK..

So.....if I understand you correctly....you are able to tell your compression based on the amount of output from your exhaust?  That.....has WAY too many variances that its got to be one of the dumbest things ive heard. 

Ill give you a couple examples just to prove it.  Im not calling you a dumbass....just examples of what could happen.

1) You ride through a mud puddle and plug up one pod style air filter........oops...oh shit....it cant breathe as much and therefore wont output as much.

2) You suck as tuning your carbs and one of your carbs is way out of wack and isn't getting as much air through it.....resulting again in less exhaust pressure.