Glossy Finish Is Starting To Peel

Troy~Lee~Shee

My plastics were painted red and black by Troy Lee Designs a couple years before I got the bike, but now some  places the gloss coat is just starting to peel away.  I love the look and dont want to change to much about it.  Is there any way I can stop the destruction before its too late!

What is happening is clear coat delamination. There is nothing you can do to stop it or repair it without damaging the color/paintwork below the clear. I would contact Troy Lee and see if he will repair it under a product failure. As long as its JUST the clear thats coming off. There are many different things that will cause it to happen, but it would come back to product failure or application failure. See what Troylee will do first. If he fails to do anything about it... Then you may want to do some touch up. (i can explain later) But I wouldnt do anything to it w/o first talking to Troylee to see if he will repair it.