need me a new phone

Digging my HTC one, had it for a few weeks now and I'm on it periodically throughout the day watching vids, playing music and here. Never have to charge it during the day. I get home at 6 and it's still at 50%.

• 3 weeks later...

Digging my HTC one,

That is what I am holding out for when ever Verizon decides to carry it. I herd end of July or beginning of August.  I have been rocking the HTC Thunderbolt for the last 2.5 years and it has been a good phone. Yea the battery life sucked but that can be said for about any phone when you surf the net for a couple hours at a shot.

• 4 weeks later...

Digging my HTC one, had it for a few weeks now and I'm on it periodically throughout the day watching vids, playing music and here. Never have to charge it during the day. I get home at 6 and it's still at 50%.

Just ordered mine from Verizon. Wish they would have had the black one in stock but I plan on putting a Black UAG case on it. They did give me $50 bucks off though.