Jdoughboy5

do-work-son

Here the history this prick sends me 95.00 for shipped polished cover, the money hits my account but has a 21 day hold on it! PayPal won't give me the details. So I told them to return his money to him! He tells me they have a 30 day hold on his money now! I have apologized for this but I'm not shipping shit with the money having a hold on it!

Detail .. I sent money for a cover PayPal put a 21 day hold on his end for the payment .. The money had left my account and Paypal was holding it till they straighten something out on his end .. he reversed the payment and now there is a 30 day hold in the money till PayPal reviews the transaction .. So I have no cover and out 95 bucks till PayPal reviews it

Maybe I should have waited the 21 days to ship his shit to him! I wouldn't expect any one to ship the parts if the money has a hold on it! Would you? He just texted me saying I should have just shipped the parts in good faith the money would be there!!! Lol I have no faith in anything but cash!!!

There a problem with your account either its not linked to a bank account or the excuse to have me too many transaction in a short period of time .. What ever it was you shoulda talked to me before just reversing it and now putting a hold on my money

I had PayPal reverse the transaction when I called about the hold! I don't need your fucking permission!, its my shit thats for sale! i did the right thing by sending your money back to you! your paypl is fucked up!I'm not gonna wait 21 days and pamper your ass on what should have been a straight up transaction!

Ah someone's feeling getting hurt! Poor little guy ! You did a bad deal and I left bad feedback .. My Paypal is just fine worked fine with ever body else bought a lot stuff off here and this is the first time I have had a problem