Full Flight Racing - A warning to all

So here is the deal, and I thought everyone should know, so they dont have to learn the hard way like I did. Put new a-arms on the shee and needed extended tie rods. So I looked around a bit and saw full flight racing's tie rods. Researched them, saw some mixed reviews, but I thought hey, they are just tie rods and they have a decent website and make lots of parts, surely I cant go wrong with some tie rods right? WRONG! Trying to save a measley 10 bucks has now cost me $200! The first ones I ordered were wrong..... I called and called and emailed and called for 2 weeks untill finally someone answered the phone. I told them which ones I really needed and they said ok, just send the others back. So I did. Watched UPS tracking number and they received them 2 days after I shipped. So I waited and waited for another week and a half. Ended up going on a riding trip with the stock tie rods with the worst toe angle ever because they didn't get there on time. So they finally come in. Went to put them on. Their machining work is HORRIBLE! They aren't drilled center and come to find out the threads go in at an angle. So one side wouldn't go on at all and the other, once it was on, started pulling threads off of my tie rod end about half way up and ruined it. So now, im caving and just getting all new name brand ends and rods. But the point is, these are just tie rods.... These guys make a arms too. I cant imagine what kind of crap quality they are. And their service is a joke. So from my experience I would like to let everyone know... DO NOT BUY FROM FULL FLIGHT RACING!!!
Thank you, that is all!

damn i would have shipped you a set of tie rods for +2+1 a arms for dirt cheap. 

I have full flights with no issues,

I did buy LSR tie rods, because i needed new ball joints on the end anyway.