Bad Ass Fabrication (STAY AWAY!)

shustack

This wasnt done though bhq, but i do know he said he had built swingarms for pretty much most atvs.

Well i only have a hand full of rides on his +4 Ladder Bar swingarm and its busted, i dont mx. He had his swingarms listed for mx, trails, hills, dune, drag, etc. I should have took pics of his website but the fucker appearently closed it down. I sent a email, no reply, called and left messages no call back or and response at all. I bought it back in April 2012 and it sat on the shelf after powder for a while but the first ride was October 2012. With only trail riding and hill climbing maybe 20 rides and it broke, i couldnt figure out how it held up to mx. So im out 500 bucks,400 swinger, 50 bearings, 50 powder and my time and inconvience. Also the money, time, bearings, powder etc to replace it.  Welp thanks for the fucking ya gave me! BEWARE

Link to build thread for proof of when bought and built on yfztech also when it started and was completed.

http://www.yfztech.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27821

What use to be his website.

http://bafabrication.com/

This was still active of last week till today when i finally got time and decided to post bad feedback. Gave the benefit of the doubt and waited for 2 weeks trying to contact and nothing.

swinger2_zps6d9f122e.jpeg

swinger3_zpscefb00f9.jpeg

swinger_zpsbd781b68.jpeg

swinger4_zpsb87e8ee6.jpeg

ya i got the shitty end of the stick, would like to beat him with the swinger. and i know im chubby special06. That fucker knew what i weighed and what use it was for and i ordered in 1'' tubing and it came in 3/4'' tubing. the he told me i would be fine.

Sorry about your swinger. I ordered a bolt on arched style grab bar from Anthony. Told him what i wanted and had it in my hands within a week. 

He was priced right and the finished product was perfect.

Just saying

Troy

It's called heat affected zone cracking. This happens when too much heat is used, the area just outside the weld cracks, by the toes of the weld as shown in the one pic. Tig is used a lot to join chromo because you can control the heat a lot better than gmaw. But you can obviously over heat it too, and chromo doesn't like that shit, gets brittle and can crack.

It's called heat affected zone cracking. This happens when too much heat is used, the area just outside the weld cracks, by the toes of the weld as shown in the one pic. Tig is used a lot to join chromo because you can control the heat a lot better than gmaw. But you can obviously over heat it too, and chromo doesn't like that shit, gets brittle and can crack.

Yes