Pink Banshee....

AbesGirl

Black is just worn out, pink is new, fresh, hip.

Yea your right but they are already black and look almost new and if i go through all that to make them pink then that just means that it's gonna take that much longer to get it up and running. I'm ready to ride it now lol 

My wife loves the look of pink and black banshees and blasters. She said she would like a pink frame and black plastics too. I think a pink frame, swinger and hubs would look good. Its cool that you 2 enjoy working on the bikes together. Good luck with the work, post up some pics for us to see when it gets done.

My wife loves the look of pink and black banshees and blasters. She said she would like a pink frame and black plastics too. I think a pink frame, swinger and hubs would look good. Its cool that you 2 enjoy working on the bikes together. Good luck with the work, post up some pics for us to see when it gets done.

Exactly what my girlfriend wants. Just have to fork over the coin to do a complete tear down and blast/ coat the thing. Here her work in progress

null-17.jpg

This is where is started when I got it for 300

build145.jpg

build148.jpg