Not liking these Lectrons right now!

Got my lectrons back a few days ago from Lectron fuel systems and I cannot get them to idle down no matter what I do. I adjusted the slides all the way down but the right carb slide bottoms out with about an 1/8" or so. I set the other at the same hight and it revs high @ idle and has no throttle response. Dropped the bowls and floats ar not stuck and both metering rods are facing in the right posision. The idle screw on the side have no response to the engine. Hopefully someone that knows lectrons can chime in because I haven't found much trying to research.

My set up as follows: K&T drag ported 421 cub, 40 lectrons, vf3, fuel pump, alky, chariot head and domes by k&t (don't remember what size right of hand)

Also the bowls overflow while @ idle. Performed leakdown and no leaks there. I'm about to go mess with her again and report back with dome size and needle specs. Thanks in advance for any help. Btw, the bike starts on the first kick, I don't get it!!

photobucket-1335-1332879139100.jpg

see how high the fuel would have to go to come out? he is saying it is so i would like to know how..

they would fill up the engine if they overflowed i would think. id like to know too. haha

gotta love the helpful comments

I knew it was comming lol.

There are dual overflows and also have the dual dumps (hince the billet bowls I forgot to mention)

The carbs have been rebuilt and set up by Lectron a few days ago but I haven't had time yet to tear them down. Still doing shit for the wife this morning ugh!

Hopefully its something simple, I actually lost sleep over it last night.

Before you call dennis fix you slide issue. check that you have a 3.3 needle and seat. make sure your floats dont hang up on the billet bowls. might need to grind float arm down. also make sure the float level is good both carbs.and float pins are on the far end of the arm. That needle length of 48.5 is a real good start point. Good luck