Any pics of Kim kuhnle's banshee

Sorry guys I had a raptor 700 for 2 weeks to yeah it had tourqe it was I nice quad but to boring,my old banshee had minor bull crap like t5,+4 timing,uni 2into1 filter and a bigger tooth sprocket up front it was so much funny and Sam I miss it...to me nothing beats a banshee and yeah the turning sucks but nothing clutching and gasing can't do.

Guys I had a raptor 700 se with the big three and all honestly it had tourqe but didn't like the tippy feeling and wasn't wowwed like my old banshee,didn't impress me sold the raptor 2 weeks after buying it and ever since looking for a shee but I can't believe I bought the raptor because I couldn't find a clean banshee the things people do when they wanna ride.

Get a clue newb.. No one wants to scroll 3 pages while looking at your jalopy.  Your SIG is BIGGER then the PICTURE Rjdgriff posted!

Oh wah.  Go work on your drag junk or whatever kinda yama ha ha ha you got.  My bike ain't pretty...don't need to be.  It actually gets ridden more than your ole lady.  It's a trail/woods bike that gets dirty.  Until you run some gncc's or harescrambles stfu.  It an't all about show-n-go.  Thats for folks that have to compensate for limp dick.

• Like 1

Oh wah.  Go work on your drag junk or whatever kinda yama ha ha ha you got.  My bike ain't pretty...don't need to be.  It actually gets ridden more than your ole lady.  It's a trail/woods bike that gets dirty.  Until you run some gncc's or harescrambles stfu.  It an't all about show-n-go.  Thats for folks that have to compensate for limp dick.

Is it that time of the month for you?