barahonapr

Valadezj

barahonapr total ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , cries about his deploment hey buddy dont joint any US force if your going to cry and bring it up everytime you have a problem. I served for 4 years special opps after 9/11 when it really mattered . chill out hahahaha

barahonapr total ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , cries about his deploment hey buddy dont joint any US force if your going to cry and bring it up everytime you have a problem. I served for 4 years special opps after 9/11 when it really mattered . chill out hahahaha

Everything you just said has nothing to do with you burning him. Its fucks like YOU that Fuck a lot of shit up around here. STFU AND GTFO!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

really..lol

lmao really man. u send me used parts scratched up and with oil all over them when u clearly messages me a pic of them brand new in the package.. i have the pics and message to prove it.. really cry about deployment man. .. 4 yrs in special ops huh.. funny cuz im in 160th.. u know what that is.. and no sf only stays for 4 yrs dumbass. get the facts right.. dont try and screw me when u fucked up..lol fuckin dumbass. oh and being deployed right now fuckin matters dumb fuck . i still lost 3 of my boys 2 weeks ago.. but it doesnt matter right.. dumb fuck

that shit really pisses me off.. specail opps huh.. haha noone calls it special opps dumb fuck.. and if so what bat were u in? where were u stationed at? and like i said u cant b in for just 4 dumbass. sf school alone is 1-2 years with all the schools attached to them depending on what you get and the job u pick.. 

Barahonapr, thanks for serving our country and sorry that you lost some soldiers.

This guy clearly is an idiot and scams his way through life, on top of that has the balls to say that your a wimp to a soldier that truly serves. There is no greater disrespect that someone could show to another human IMO.

• Like 1