barahonapr

Valadezj

Something I thought I'd add to this... It's ALWAYS a good idea to have a card/paper with the date and your name on it in the same picture as the parts you're selling. Just something to think about when selling parts...

Barahonapr, thanks for serving our country and sorry that you lost some soldiers.

This guy clearly is an idiot and scams his way through life, on top of that has the balls to say that your a wimp to a soldier that truly serves. There is no greater disrespect that someone could show to another human IMO.

hey man thanks. i really appreciate that. too bad others dont u know. 

Bobby, two people were banned today. Wanna make it three? :bunny:

dam thats good to hear. hopefully he wont b able to fuck anyone else over.

barahonapr total ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , cries about his deploment hey buddy dont joint any US force if your going to cry and bring it up everytime you have a problem. I served for 4 years special opps after 9/11 when it really mattered . chill out hahahaha

Wow, I think you are SPECIAL ED. You really have no clue on what really matters with the armed forces. I appreciated anyone serving this great country, including you Special Ed. What I can't stand is someone thinking their part of serving is more special than another's.

really..lol

lmao really man. u send me used parts scratched up and with oil all over them when u clearly messages me a pic of them brand new in the package.. i have the pics and message to prove it.. really cry about deployment man. .. 4 yrs in special ops huh.. funny cuz im in 160th.. u know what that is.. and no sf only stays for 4 yrs dumbass. get the facts right.. dont try and screw me when u fucked up..lol fuckin dumbass. oh and being deployed right now fuckin matters dumb fuck . i still lost 3 of my boys 2 weeks ago.. but it doesnt matter right.. dumb fuck

Thanks for serving our country, coming from someone who served 26 years. Nothing special about me, other than loving to serve my country. BTW, I drank plenty of Don Q this past weekend.

Wow, I think you are SPECIAL ED. You really have no clue on what really matters with the armed forces. I appreciated anyone serving this great country, including you Special Ed. What I can't stand is someone thinking their part of serving is more special than another's.

Thanks for serving our country, coming from someone who served 26 years. Nothing special about me, other than loving to serve my country. BTW, I drank plenty of Don Q this past weekend.

thanks bro. dam man how i miss my don q! i have everyone in my company drinkin that shit man. you know how it is! that shits smooth and cant wait to get back and have me one!! haha