valadezj

barahonapr

He sold me a set of "perfect"  64mm 4 mill cyls with domes... They were not perfect had a gouge i think .020" deep where the circlip came out and jammed.. had to bore them to 65.50 to clean them up.. I bought them because he said they were "perfect", and I wanted an O.G bore, not .060" over...

Got a coolhead and domes from him. Wrong dome size not what he said and he said it came with o rings but they weren't there. I have his number but he's not answering or returning texts

shit i bet he wont after this..

Did anyone file a claim with paypal? Or you not able to?

i didnt because i figured it was 40  bucks on some clamps and sent them as a gift u know.. well i was fuckin wrong..

• 1 month later...

Well I ALMOST got fucked by this douchenozzle too.  I was on E2S and had my thread about needing parts there also.  He said he had a set of LSR arms with brakes and spindles and a stock length round carrier swingarm...for 500 shipped??  Asked for my number to text the pics to.  OK no big deal...then he says he cant text me the pics (probably didnt want me to end up with his #) so he posts them oin the thread.  Looked like a sweet deal to me....  So he non-chalantly give me his supposed username on here.....not gonna name who it was, but it ended up NOT being him.  Apparently he was hoping i'd blow my load about the killer deal and send the money right away, then when i either got junk or nothing at all, would come here looking to take it out on the wrong person.  Well I came here first and figured out he's a pole smoker.  SO just keep your eyes open on other sites for him.  E2S still has yet to even reply to me about the situation.  

Well I ALMOST got fucked by this douchenozzle too.  I was on E2S and had my thread about needing parts there also.  He said he had a set of LSR arms with brakes and spindles and a stock length round carrier swingarm...for 500 shipped??  Asked for my number to text the pics to.  OK no big deal...then he says he cant text me the pics (probably didnt want me to end up with his #) so he posts them oin the thread.  Looked like a sweet deal to me....  So he non-chalantly give me his supposed username on here.....not gonna name who it was, but it ended up NOT being him.  Apparently he was hoping i'd blow my load about the killer deal and send the money right away, then when i either got junk or nothing at all, would come here looking to take it out on the wrong person.  Well I came here first and figured out he's a pole smoker.  SO just keep your eyes open on other sites for him.  E2S still has yet to even reply to me about the situation.  

So this was the cocksucker claiming to be me!