valadezj

barahonapr

this guy said he had a brand new pair of shearer inframe clamps from cascade still in package which i payed 40 for and what i got was a used scuffed up pair of clamps not in the package thrown in a box. reads my messages but wont respond now..

you know if you would off just asked nicely, hey man i do not want these give me a refund, i would of been happy too bro, but you start running your mouth first minute, talking shit like you are 12 years. if you want to be like that you lose , clamp those on your mouth and shut up........................

Dude you told the guy you had a set that was new in the package and sent him used ones? Then you wanna get pissy with him cause you lied about what you were selling? Then try and act like a 5th grader and say well since you didn't ask nicely I'm just gonna fuck ya. That's shitty as hell man.

you know if you would off just asked nicely, hey man i do not want these give me a refund, i would of been happy too bro, but you start running your mouth first minute, talking shit like you are 12 years. if you want to be like that you lose , clamp those on your mouth and shut up........................

Wow! Your mad that the guy buying from you got all snippy with you?? What are you retarded? Must be! You clearly showed a pic of new clamps and then sold used ones! You lied! I usually dont resort to violence, but some people really need their asses kick for just being stupid! They should pass a law that honest people are allowed to beat the shit out of folks like you! Pow! Now take those clamps and shove them up your ass you pickle sucker!

• Like 1

Scammer.....