Banshee(911)

BigCTD

I posted this on the for sale thread but I'm hoping this will help me out a little better.

Does anyone have this dudes number or know how to get ahold of him?

Dude was blowing up my inbox until he got my money now won't respond at all.

I text the number her posted a few times

BDACE6E2-156B-4EAE-9A53-51E2EBC10E90-285

3791408C-52DC-48DD-9E0D-FF5EB8BD6BA1-206

And this is what I got

4EA808E6-23ED-4E12-A9C1-7B5A2403D97D-206

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We agreed on a deal for his HS plastics i sent money and I sent him shearers. He has my money not my pipes (stopped shipment today)

He won't return pm's and the number he posted multiple times seems to not be him.

So you got his number?

I googled the number, that is for sure his real phone number. ....unless he has put the wrong phone number on Craigslist ads and countless other ATV ads.

Good luck.

Kinda what I figured to be honest. Thx for the heads up I didn't think to check Craigslist

Sounds like a good ol case of robbing from Peter to pay Paul.

Lilstvn- you really don't think he didn't try contacting him before starting this tread? You obviously missed the part where the guy was blowing up his inbox UNTIL he got his money.

Hope he stays true to his word and you get our money back, my question is why didn't he just ship the plastics?

because i only had it for two day and went to work (after beeing off all winter)..I told him that he. textin me the first day i got the money saying he wants his money back and he was stopping shipping on pipes thats why i didnt ship the plastic ( seemed like i was getting ripped off)first i took the trade for the pipes because he said it would help him out i wanted the money not some shearer pipes and we didnt even discuss the helmet but i was gonna ship it to .ya he asked in my post helmet to i said sure but we never discussed it im not gonna give it to him.all that was discussed was the plastic. i pmed him about how hard it was to wrap the fibers and he said ill bet the helmet dont help either i didnt even know it was going with the plastic. i got home from work yesterday only to find a my paypal in the negative this guy is verry anxius.ive been on this site selling trading and buying with no issues now this deal makes me look bad guess its time to get off the net with the kids!