Sprocket guard kits now available!

Thanks to our boy DDQ for helping me develop and test this product. He will have a thread up soon following with bashing pics to test durability.

This kit is composed of 2 plates... 6061 aluminum with the outer plate sporting TIG Welded spacers to keep the chain free and clear of the guard. Also includes 6 metric bolts which are metric grade 10.9, 8mm. They are flatheads and include nylok nuts to tie it all together.

$120 shipped for HQ members.

Allow 10 days for manufacturing, I may build some stock depending on demand.

You must remove your stock studs and drill the the holes to 5/16" Diam then just bolt the kit together, sandwiching your sprocket.

Paypal : jdubswmu@yahoo.com

Rotor guard to come soon!

-JD

9yzuje9a.jpg
5edy7y3a.jpg
e4a2u3ut.jpg
age5y3a5.jpg
pe4u9eda.jpg

You Fucking innovator you!!

Nice JD...so the next question, of course...how long before you laser etch something pretty into those?? :)

Haha thanks bro, people been asking for them for a while... Had to be done!

I can laser cut anything into them, names, designs, outer profiles etc... As they gain popularity I will get more creative with designs. Thanks for the words Brotha!

Nice jd. The only thing that i can suggest is to try to cut some groves in the outside of the guard. It actually helps in aiding the guard over logs when the guard gets hung up. The smooth outter edge tends to just spin on whever it hits. But all in all nice job and good luck with the sales bud. You never dissapoint us!

Nice jd. The only thing that i can suggest is to try to cut some groves in the outside of the guard. It actually helps in aiding the guard over logs when the guard gets hung up. The smooth outter edge tends to just spin on whever it hits. But all in all nice job and good luck with the sales bud. You never dissapoint us!

good call

Hell i know that your very talented . You could even cut in crazy saw blade like designs into it and it would still serve its purpose. And when you start laser etching into it they are going to be siick! Im dissapointed in myself because we should have developed this a long long time ago when i originally came to you with the idea. Shame on me for not goin through with it and good for you and DDQ. Thanks for taking the time to advance these machines that we love soomuch even more. Good luck brother.

I agree 100%!

What you see in the pics was the very first one I produced.  I am trying to gain some more popularity to see how they will sell before I spend a bunch of time designing different versions.

As with anything, however, you can custom order any outer profile and/or internal designs.

Thats for the interest and responses guys