When your Trailer tire passes you....

DieselJonny

Well one trip i was taking with my friends two years ago we loaded up at my place. Packed up and ready double checked and triple checked stuff and pulled out of the drive way ready for the Oregon Dunes. Got to the stop sign at the end of the road a 1/4 mile down the road. And this tires just passes us down the way, Jaws dropped with "No it cant be we all looked on as it jumped the ditch and rolled on into a Grass field. Getting out and looking In fact it was our trailers left side tire that passed us at the stop sign. My self taking it as a sigh for the dirt gods don't take this trip.we got the Tire and got it back to my drive way I unloaded and put my bike back into the shop and assisted my friends to put theirs in the back of their truck leaving the trailer in the driveway, out of the way I went to doing my stuff to get ready with doing some modding of my Raptor at the time. 

Well they didn't take the sign not one bit by hell or high water they were gonna hit the sand. Well after their long dive they got there and hit the sand haulin. By a few hours later of riding one of my friends haulin on the flats on his YFZ he didn't see the bowel that was was a 8 foot drop off with hard packed wet sand in the bottom ending up fracturing something in his lower leg being a trooper he lay down in the truck and let his brother ride. Well soon after that his brother went out and was invited to a group of VERY experienced riders with all the gear head to toe. Well him being 'I CAN DO IT TOO' mind set he did well but ended up rolling the bike over him and tearing up his knee. Being amazing people they all came over to help him out even road his Banshee back to the staging area and loaded up their stuff and helped them to the hospital. Funny thing about it was they brought a brand new GoPro Hero 2 with them on its virgin ride and got both of them on video.

So thats my Ride of shame, Moral of the story When you trailer tire passes you just out of the driveway GO HOME!

• Like 1

Funny story.

Video or it didn't happen. LOL

• Like 2

• 2 years later...