"hey watch this"

Drake Mcgiever

"hey watch this"

we were at the bottom of the o.r.v trail that lead to our camp ground it has a 10 mph speed limit my bro says "hey watch this" on his honda 230f there was a series of jumps on a hill he mad it over the first then the second he got a little air then the 3rd he didnt get any air he did a massive wheelie ended up half way falling of the bike flored it right into a tree totaled the forks they were twisted the foot peg inbeded into his knee it looked like a baby alligator bight cracked his c7 in his neck broke his knee and split his bone extending up from his elbow so now he has screws in his knee and had to get an arm surgery also 

sorry for the bad spelling... 

so what is this karma or the dreaded curse of the last ride before u go home?

"hey watch this"

we were at the bottom of the o.r.v trail that lead to our camp ground it has a 10 mph speed limit my bro says "hey watch this" on his honda 230f there was a series of jumps on a hill he mad it over the first then the second he got a little air then the 3rd he didnt get any air he did a massive wheelie ended up half way falling of the bike flored it right into a tree totaled the forks they were twisted the foot peg inbeded into his knee it looked like a baby alligator bight cracked his c7 in his neck broke his knee and split his bone extending up from his elbow so now he has screws in his knee and had to get an arm surgery also 

sorry for the bad spelling... 

so what is this karma or the dreaded curse of the last ride before u go home?

Between your spelling/punctuation and your brothers ride talents.........I'd blame it all on the family gene pool.   

Some bad shit is going down when someone says "Watch this."

That's very true, I had a bmx jump box when I was a teen. It's a little late in the night and my dad comes out and calls time.

"ok, just watch this" ten seconds later I have a bent crank, a buckled wheel and cuts everywhere.