RaceTech Electric High Output Banshee Stators

Are you guys interested in a group buy on these? I was thinking about starting one. I can offer a good discount if we can get 10 or more members to purchase. Do you want DC kits w/ reg/rec, or just the AC lighting stator? And what price do you want? I'm open to suggestions, and then I'll put together a deal for you all.

So your saying you like the Trinity Timing plate?

:lol: Trying NOT to say Trinity. But yes the one I have is a Trinity model. (Only damn thing left on my bike from that frickin' outfit)

But for the record, I did take it to a Catholic church and dip it in the holy water to cleanse it of all the bad Ju-Ju and treat it for the Trinity V.D. before I used it.  :evil: (No JOKE!)

But there are a few companies that make them now. I'd advise you run one of the other brands. LOL.

But for the record....my RaceTech Electric brand stator is running awesome despite the fact that it's mounted to a Trinity product. Now THAT'S Saying something!  :jesterlaugh:

Are you guys interested in a group buy on these? I was thinking about starting one. I can offer a good discount if we can get 10 or more members to purchase. Do you want DC kits w/ reg/rec, or just the AC lighting stator? And what price do you want? I'm open to suggestions, and then I'll put together a deal for you all.

Hell yeah, I'm ready to buy one. I don't need a rectifier as I already converted my stock stator to DC to run my led head lights. I like the $50 price point  :rotflmao:

:lol: Trying NOT to say Trinity. But yes the one I have is a Trinity model. (Only damn thing left on my bike from that frickin' outfit)

But for the record, I did take it to a Catholic church and dip it in the holy water to cleanse it of all the bad Ju-Ju and treat it for the Trinity V.D. before I used it.  :evil: (No JOKE!)

But there are a few companies that make them now. I'd advise you run one of the other brands. LOL.

But for the record....my RaceTech Electric brand stator is running awesome despite the fact that it's mounted to a Trinity product. Now THAT'S Saying something!  :jesterlaugh:

Bahahah I knew it!   :rotflmao:

I'd be interested in a group buy DC with reg

Thanks for the input guys. I will start a new thread soon, probably next week, with the details for a group buy. It will include both the DC and AC stators, so you can get in with either setup. I'll figure out the pricing breakdown this weekend, it will be a killer deal for you all!

06BC- you can use whatever switch type you'd like to control the lights. It does not have to be the stock  switch, although that will work just fine. With any lights, I recommend using the switch to control a relay, and then powering the lights directly from a battery (assuming you are talking about a DC setup). This is always better, and stresses the switch far less, resulting in longer life. I can go into more details if you need help figuring out your setup, just ask.

• 1 year later...

Bump for mailman

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...