Bansheeboi......horrible

slobanshee

Paid for the infame shearers feb 21st....he agreed to ship em in the next 2-3 days...fair enough. After not hearing from him after 4-5 days I started messaging him. Finally feb 27th he replies and said he had family stuff come up, but would ship that day or next....Understandable.... And here we are today....no response or anything! Iv asked for a refund before I file with PayPal and try to be civil. But no response. Throughout all of these hes logging in on here. But not repling. So looks like I'm going to have to file with them to get my damn money back.

Ok I have to jump in here. I just went through this with him on a trans I got from him. We made the deal on the Feb 11. He said he would ship out 2 - 3 days. on the Feb19th I asked him if he shipped yet? He got right back to be and said he had it at work with him and he would send it out that day or the next do to he was off work the next day. I was like cool sound good hit me up when shipped and keep me updated. So I PM him on Feb 22 ask him did it ship? I did not hear back from him. I hit him up on the Feb 25th asking the same thing still no response. So Then I started checking him out and he was logging in daily but not getting back to me. Then I Started a new PM to him "TRANS NOT SHIPPED" See below

Sent 26 February 2013 - 07:13 AM

Hi Rob

I hate to bug you just need a up date on the trans if you shipped it out
to me or not. You said you would have it out by the 2/20/13 at the last
we talked. I am starting to get a little nerves that I sent the money
and I will not get the trans. I check your feed back before we did this
deal and its was all great and no bad feedback. I just hope I am not
the first one to get FUCKED OVER. All I need is a update on this or if
you can not do this deal. ! If not just refunded my money and we can
part ways.I have seen you are on and off the site every day. So you must
have seen my PM to you! Let me know what you like to do today.

Carlo

He then got right back to me saying below.

Sent 26 February 2013 - 09:39 AM

Hey man, sorry bout the delay. I'm not the type to steal anyone's
money, I always deliver so no need to worry bout that at all. The trans
is boxed up n ready to ship. My son has just been really sick these
past few days so I've been in the hospital with him since last week. He
ended up comin home but had to go back in again so that's just been my
main focus. Sryy bout the delay again, and I will have the trans shipped
today or tomorrow

So that night I reply with

Sent 26 February 2013 - 07:29 PM

Rob

Sorry to hear about your son. Hope he gets better fast! Sorry to call
you out. Just been fucked before and just not going to let it happen
again. Please just keep me update like you said you would. Please hit
me up when shipped with tracking #

Thanks

Carlo

He got back to me on March 1  with

Sent 01 March 2013 - 09:01                                                                                                                                13100460000002012161 tracking # on trans, lmk wen u recieve it. Will be there Friday thru USPS, thanks-rob

So after all that I did get the trans from him last night in the mail and it is just like he said. very nice trans and all parts. 
I think he is a ok guy to buy from and has a good feed back. I think with him and all of us family comes first and HQ is second witch is fine. He just need to keep all the guys that he has sold part too updated!!! Too keep every one at easy. So we do not think we are getting FUCKED and all would be good.

So right now I am in the neutral for feed back for him!

Sorry for my shitty as typing, spelling, grammar lol.
Carlo
WFO        

That dude fucked me around for ever on a crank for sale. Week and a half so I said fuck that. Least I didnt pay him. And I hope everybody gets there goods or cash. Almost makes me want to quit buying from here but I dont wanna let one bad apple ruin the bunch.

The pipes did show up today...packaging wasn't great. Some iof the pieces where in trash bags and waded up paper.... Which isn't terrible but some where in same trash bag and has scratching where they rubbed on the other...no bolts to attach silencer to mid pipe...but they are here

i am also in the neutral with bansheeboi i wont go into details but he took a long time to ship my stuff and then i had to send back because the stuff was not as described and get my money back he did everything as he was supposed to it just took forever and was a transaction that could of been avoided he seems like a good dude just has allot going on and needs to describe the details of the condition of a part to the fullest before selling......

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

hey to all members who bought parts off me, yes sometimes I do take a lil longer than expected to ship due to family/work/personal problems that go on in my life.BUT I always come thru with good prices and parts are always as described if not better than expected.  I never scammed anyone and never will, not my type of business or preference. im bout good solid business. yes volcrano I told u I had a crank for u but it needed to be pulled out the motor still and told u I needed a few days. its not like u payed for it and it never showed up!! if I took long to ship, to the members that I have I am sorry for the delay. it wont happen again.complete serval motor was shipped out last week and received just as described for a steal to a bhq member. once again fellas I will improve shipping time/service

rob