10mm DMX Testing

SlowerThanYou

When you grudge race they don't give time? I just want to see some times so I can compare to my times this year.

I had trouble getting mine to leave last year so never got a good time. New motor this year shouldn't have trouble with this motor leaving

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

i have heard it diff port work for gas is this true ?

Heck I don't know, we have ran the same motors on both fuels & same domes. They seem to be fast either way.

and why gas

We don't mind running alky, we started on gas went to alky & then back to gas. I'm getting lazy in my old age with purging, but the biggest factor was piston wear.

Plus, we like the fact of hauling our heavy asses down the track on a stock frame with race gas. It's the harder way of getting things done, but it does provide some bragging rights. We compete against bigger motors on alky, most in customs chassis, light jockeys & we still manage to hold our own.

• Like 1

When you grudge race they don't give time? I just want to see some times so I can compare to my times this year. I had trouble getting mine to leave last year so never got a good time. New motor this year shouldn't have trouble with this motor leaving Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

They don't give time.

Here's an old slip when 1st changing back to gas. We been substantially faster in all incrementals since.

I will post a few 300' times to show some improvements.

100_0448Medium.jpg

Good times great 60'. I ran 111mph in the 1/8 last year but bike would die on dumping the clutch. What gearing and tires are you running? Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Clutch is your biggest issue! We ran any where from a 2.05 - 2.22 ratio with a 2.86 primary. Tires are AR SD 23s 20x8x10s.

• Like 1

Just curious, is the advantage of billet rods in this application simply because they're beefier? Because generally speaking the process of forging creates a more durable final product, however if the only beefier rods offered are billet then it makes sense to use billet obviously.

1.314 60'  i bet 99% of every one on this site has no clue as to how good that is...Great job

Thanks, we have worked hard for our accomplishments.

Are these asphalt #'s?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Single slip is asphalt, the other 3 together are 300'.  We can run similar short times on asphalt or sand. The asphalt slip is old.

Just curious, is the advantage of billet rods in this application simply because they're beefier? Because generally speaking the process of forging creates a more durable final product, however if the only beefier rods offered are billet then it makes sense to use billet obviously.

According to K&T this is the strongest rod available & they had a batch custom made.

Haha doubting your skills?

Hell, I never had any skills!

I have to repack these new pipes, we use a different packing. They are way too quiet, my wife said the old motor had way more bark.

If my wife told me my old motor had way more bark I'd tell her to make me a sandwich.