Hazzard Banshee is a very poor shipper

fishwater71

WOW.....    ive only been off for like a day and this happens lol listen fish ive been extremely busy for the last couple weeks man i am EXTREMELY sorry for that axle taking so long to get to you bud and i have no problem doing what ever it takes to make it right.... BUT 

Well that is a very weak excuse.  Since you waited a week to send at least you could have sent it priority.  Expected delivery the 4th.  Plain and simple FUCK YOU!!!

Next time someone pays you promptly and you tell them it will send that day then you better make sure that happens or at the latest the next day.  Now I will sit at home all weekend while my friends go out and ride because of YOUR sorry ass.

this is a little extreme dont ya think 

all i can say is im sorry brother i understand what your talking about ive waited weeks to get stuff before hoping to have it in time to go riding on a set day only to be let down....

now on the shipping to ship that axle priority would have been about 30--40 bucks i sold it to you for 75 i think. So because it took me a day or two later to ship im supposed to eat that dough. when i sold it to you for so cheap i would of had no prob. over nighting it to you if you wanted to handle the shipping...  At no time did you stress to me that you needed it by this weekend or i would have gave you that option...

I dont really understand why you throw me right into the negative feedback thread i shipped your axle in a decent amount of time and you have a tracking number so you know its on the way. I mean you havent even got the darn thing to see what kind of shape its in yet a little trigger happy in my opinion 

this is deff. a neutral feedback thread you paid i shipped and you will receive a good axle 

as you can see i have had nothing but good transactions on here and continue to do so ..........

communication was poor on both sides of this deal and for that im sorry if there is anything i can do to put a smile on your face just let me know

I am not on here to try and rip people off or screw people all im trying to do is help people out by selling affordable used parts and making some friends that are addicted to these bikes as i am I am not a company and no one works for me. One man show here i work hectic hours i am married and have 4 kids sometimes that gets in the way a little and no thats not an excuse but any body thats on the same page  will understand where im coming from 

FISH let me know what i can do to make this right 

thanks 

wes

I talked to Wes a bunch over some A Arms i was planning to sell,but then things feel through on MY end (couldnt get a replacement set for myself soon enough) so i had to back out of the deal,so i wouldnt be down... I didnt see Wes get on here and bad mouth me,even though he could have.  He understood the position i was in ,and moved on.  To the OP, you could learn from the very man you are bad mouthing. Just saying.