Hazzard Banshee is a very poor shipper

fishwater71

This is dumb. Wes never said he WOULD ship the next day. He said he HOPED to.

I am guilty of the same shit. I work dumb ass hours in dumb ass places. Sometimes I just can't get there for a while. I usually have to hit USPS on a Saturday.

Should he have shipped next day? Maybe. Did he say he would? No. Is it the end of the world? Fuck no. Will anyone deal with from here on out? Probably not.

This is dumb. Wes never said he WOULD ship the next day. He said he HOPED to.

I am guilty of the same shit. I work dumb ass hours in dumb ass places. Sometimes I just can't get there for a while. I usually have to hit USPS on a Saturday.

Should he have shipped next day? Maybe. Did he say he would? No. Is it the end of the world? Fuck no. Will anyone deal with *YOU* from here on out? Probably not.

fixed that for ya!

fishysmellinwater- where is the FS thread? link

• Like 1

This fucking thread sucks. There are two things about these negative feedback threads that ALWAYS happen, that wreak of stupidity.

1) New people to the site with UN-FUCKING-REALISTIC expectations. Grow the fuck up before you come on here with your bullshit. I, for one, read these threads to determine who I will NOT do business with. You have been added to the list.

2) Someone calling for the poster to be banned. While I agree this thread has no validity whatsoever, I don't understand why all of a sudden some people jump to the "BAN THIS ASSHOLE, RAWWWRRRR!" conclusion. Stick around for a little while here, and learn that someone complaining isn't even remotely close to just cause to ban them. Tyler has only banned a handful of people, and this most certainly wouldn't justify a ban, so get over it.

That being said, Fuck you OP, and go somewhere else with your bullshit threads. I hear Bluetraxx is slow and needs more traffic over there.

I got a few things from Wes and had no issues at all, parts were correct and shipping was within a few days from when the money was sent. I think he's a good guy to deal with and will continue doing business with him. People work and have a family to tend to, just because you had to wait a few days don't mean you should come on here all Pissed off at the world smh.

611DM

Wow, I am glad the other sites I buy and sell stuff on doesn't treat buyers and sellers like this.  Buyers are prompt in paying, like I was with Wes and sellers are prompt in getting their product out to buyers or at the very least communicate better.  When he said, "hope to ship today," I expected prompt shipping.  Maybe not that day, but not FIVE days later with no communication.  I have bought other items on this site with absolutely no issues.  This is the first.  Excuse me for calling out someone.  Everyone's reactions here prove what kind of people some of you guys are.  I already said Wes is probably a good dude and still think he is, just not happy with this transaction and how it was handled.  Product should be here TWO weeks after it was paid for.  To me that is way too long.  Remember I still don't have it.  As far as being banned.......go ahead, it won't hurt my feelings if you guys are the types that frequent here. 

Did you bother contacting him and discussing this with him before you started this thread?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Yes.......this was his response.

"Sorry bud i had to tear down a bike to get to it and ive been working crazy hours should b there soon"

If it was an emergency, family issue, etc then I understand, but it wasn't.  Above was his answer.  Lame excuse IMO.  I work crazy hours as well and have a family and a very busy life. I buy and sell things on many other sites as I own street and dirt bikes.  Once again, Wes is probably a good dude and apparently has sent what I ordered.  I would have been fine with him shipping 5 days later if he told me he couldn't do it till then, but that wasn't the case.  "I hope to ship today" means exactly that...........not I hope to ship 5 days from now.  In all my years of doing internet transactions I guess I have been lucky.  Payment and shipping has always been prompt going both ways.  Better communication could have avoided this.

To quote an old song: "What we have here is Failure  to communicate" The sellers operative phrase was I hope. IF it was that big of a deal I'd been communicating EVERY day, or more.

To often see people waiting till last minute to get parts. Do you think if you went to local shop and bought new you'd have got it quicker? What if they waited couple days to get a bigger order together to save on their shipping costs? What if the carrier wrecked and took couple of days to sort the load out?

To quote Forest Gump "It happens".

I think both side here should share the :flamewar: . :jesterlaugh:

I have delt with Wes before and great guy he even shipped when he was sick lik a dog, and about work i work  8 hrs plus school and sometimes I have no time to even do anything beside what I Have to and saying not to deal with him because of that is fucked up, family so many things come into play. Patience is a virtue my friend.

I didnt read the whole thread. Ive dealt with hassard once and he has great prices and i received everythin super quick. Only had one problem with my trail tech mount(seemed to be for another model) but for a good stock shock, new dougles rims, and mount cose me i think around 100 bucks im fine with it.. All was new except the shock..i would deal with him again..

I dont get it. You communicated to him once or twice. He said he had to pull it off the bike, then he said he "hoped" to ship it that day. At least he was keeping you in the loop about the transaction. And your going to come on here bitching and drag his name through the dirt over 4 or 5 extra days of waiting? How old are you? Shit happens.

TON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk