northern mn riders?

Ace03

Anyone on here from northern mn and climb the iron ore hills? They have started to close the hills down to re-mine them but I still like to climb. I lived near grand rapids. Ive owned 6 banshees, and tore up many of these hills, made many runs no one else has made to this day. here is a pic of my latest banshee

post-44959-0-47378700-1358795505.jpeg

I would really like to never looked into it though. I work pipeline so im all over the country, im staying in ada oklahoma workin on the keystone xl line right now. If im ever available when those races are on ill at least go. Banshee has a 421 cub widened 4 inches I think elka dune shocks and plus 1 or 2 swingarm and a buncha other stuff. I bought it like this figured I deserved a nice banshee for once. I dont know what you need to compete at those places? I have a few things I want to do to it soon it has 28 pwks and gold series pipes those are gettin swapped, a few other small things as well

Can we see a better pic of those headlights?

I'm gonna have to resize them, got busy tinkering on it tonight the guy I got it from mounted them and did a shitty job really. Im gonna mount them how i like one of these days.I'll get some more pics up tomorrow after work. They aren't too bad at night I put switch in between high and low and all three light up. The middle one is an eight led I believe. The guy cut stock light brackets off and didn't re paint after a nice powder coat was done. O well I will touch it up

Can we see a better pic of those headlights?

I can't seem to get the choose file button to work, maybe because it's on an iPad. I have to resize them too I'll try on my phone