do not answer if you arent N20 faggot

Rustynail

Wait. You're saying that your (I'm assuming) 350 with bolt on's is going to beat a triple? I really hope you were under the influence when you posted this. 

I dont think he is planning on racing for the 500 bucks, He isnt planning on kicking his ass "figuratively" lol

I may have been under the influence of strawberry moonshine when i posted this....Like super drunk.... And I apologize for this thread! there is different ways of saying he is a dick to people without calling him names and wanting to fight, I am old, broke, and cant fight so i guess this probably wasnt the best thing to say.

Guess that's why the site motto here is

"Haters Gonna Hate."

LOL

Man, what drama here lately! Me and a buddy will be coming from Pa to attend this ride! I myself enjoy shit talk, but i hope this ride is not filled with a bunch of pansies that turn a potential great experience into a weekend filled of dick measuring, im faster then you bullshit! With that said.. Keep shit talking! It makes me laugh!!

Did someone say Dick measuring?...... are we taking applications for judges?

HAHAHA I just found this thread. This is awesome. So just for your info Green is not married and yes his girfriend is hot I tell her that every time I take her clothes off.