do not answer if you arent N20 faggot

Rustynail

• 3 months later...

Did you not know that your is now short hand for you're... You must be old and out dated as fuck if you can't figure that one out. Let me put this as simple as possible so you can understand, get with the times

You're a moron for thinking that . Short hand lmfao.

what kind of propane powered sled does n2o got?,nytro?

Yes, a Nytro

You're a moron for thinking that . Short hand lmfao.

Im guilty of the spelling error of "your, and you're" quite often.  Not because I think its some street lingo short hand shit, simply because Im stupid. Texting and Facebook as RUINED the social quality of this country. You have people who can't put together a well written sentence without using all these "short hand" words, and you cant hardly get anyone to talk on the phone anymore because they are so socially stupid they cant hold a conversation and would rather fumble fuck through a text or facefuck to communicate... Not only is it stupid, its SAD!

thread mining FTW.  and in short, not much has changed. LOL

And your right, not much has changed. Other than Im going to have to find new haters, because the current ones are starting to like me.....

• Like 1

Poor cattledog, with one fell swoop of your mighty keyboard he ran off to never be seen again.  Maybe you have just softened up, time to step your game of hateraide back up to level 11.

Yeah, asshole. Get with it.

• Like 2

• 5 years later...