do not answer if you arent N20 faggot

Rustynail

I am tired of thinking your tripple is better than #$%#$% whowvr you want ....I am a KS hillbilly I want you your rich ass to come to the bhQ 13 ride so  I can kick your gay loving pot legalize homosexual ass......you think you better than everyone with your trippel and your propane snowmobile and your boat and your hot wife...come to the HQ ride and i will show u were you belong....a peice of shit with his head up his faggot ass...lets fight for this 500 bucks your not araid to bet....let go ...happy new year motherrucker.

• Like 1

I am tired of thinking your tripple is better than #$%#$% whowvr you want ....I am a KS hillbilly I want you your rich ass to come to the bhQ 13 ride so  I can kick your gay loving pot legalize homosexual ass......you think you better than everyone with your trippel and your propane snowmobile and your boat and your hot wife...come to the HQ ride and i will show u were you belong....a peice of shit with his head up his faggot ass...lets fight for this 500 bucks your not araid to bet....let go ...happy new year motherrucker.

I just talked to green, hes taking pics of his hot ass wife posing topless on his tripple while its loaded on his bad ass boat. He said for 5 bucks he will autograph it and send it to you.

I am tired of thinking your tripple is better than #$%#$% whowvr you want ....I am a KS hillbilly I want you your rich ass to come to the bhQ 13 ride so I can kick your gay loving pot legalize homosexual ass......you think you better than everyone with your trippel and your propane snowmobile and your boat and your hot wife...come to the HQ ride and i will show u were you belong....a peice of shit with his head up his faggot ass...lets fight for this 500 bucks your not araid to bet....let go ...happy new year motherrucker.

Your my fucking hero!!! Happy fucking new year

Man, what drama here lately! Me and a buddy will be coming from Pa to attend this ride! I myself enjoy shit talk, but i hope this ride is not filled with a bunch of pansies that turn a potential great experience into a weekend filled of dick measuring, im faster then you bullshit! With that said.. Keep shit talking! It makes me laugh!!

• Like 2

YOU'RE my fucking hero!!! Happy fucking new year

Fixed it for you. Why can't anyone figure it out?  Lets give some examples on proper usage.  Your boyfriend told us in the shout box that your cock is small.  You're a moron for cluttering up every god damn thread on the site with useless responses.  PS you're gay

This thread is dumb. Your dumb. Im dumber after reading this.This whole site is dumber now.Thanks for dumbing down the site,dummy.

YOU'RE my fucking hero!!! Happy fucking new year

Fixed it for you. Why can't anyone figure it out? Lets give some examples on proper usage. Your boyfriend told us in the shout box that your cock is small. You're a moron for cluttering up every god damn thread on the site with useless responses. PS you're gay

Did you not know that your is now short hand for you're... You must be old and out dated as fuck if you can't figure that one out. Let me put this as simple as possible so you can understand, get with the times