Lawnshee

Kendro

god I hate fucktard noobs

Thats cool, i hate you too.

I guess i apologize for stating my opinion on a public forum. Didn't realize how sensitive people were on here, especially to things that aren't even theirs. A for Effort and originality but only thing i got from it was a laugh, not really something id do to a banshee.

Again, i apologize for hemorrhaging some of you guys vaginas.

Thats cool, i hate you too.

I guess i apologize for stating my opinion on a public forum. Didn't realize how sensitive people were on here, especially to things that aren't even theirs. A for Effort and originality but only thing i got from it was a laugh, not really something id do to a banshee.

Again, i apologize for hemorrhaging some of you guys vaginas.

disrespect is a bitch move, idgaf who you are

• 4 weeks later...

good idea the LAWNSHEE!!!!! is the shit most creative shit ive ever seen done to a banshee i mean how can you not respect a man who lines up with u to race on a fucking undercover lawn mower straight bad ass in my opinion KENDRO keep up the good work brother

I don't know how I missed this, but that thing looks awesome! I would have never thought of doing something like that. You did a good job with what you were trying to accomplish. Looks cool as hell I like it! Definetly creative

^^^^X2

• 2 weeks later...