Used Triple Caracal for sale. 1700cc.

i got a serious question..... how long is the crank life in this setup? i know 1 piece car ( forged) crank that don't hold 300 hp let alone a crank that is pressed together and welded. it would seem to me that at some poinnt the crank needs to be solid, bolt on rods and balanced.

reason i ask is say a guy pays the 8,500 which is cheap does he plan to replace it all in 20 passes? does he expect 100 passes if everything is perfect?

i got a serious question..... how long is the crank life in this setup? i know 1 piece car ( forged) crank that don't hold 300 hp let alone a crank that is pressed together and welded. it would seem to me that at some poinnt the crank needs to be solid, bolt on rods and balanced.

reason i ask is say a guy pays the 8,500 which is cheap does he plan to replace it all in 20 passes? does he expect 100 passes if everything is perfect?

It depends how you keep care of it. If your tuning is perfect. They can last a long time.