BAN Willard Wright

mpd579

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go for it. It took this kid 23 days to ship parts to me, and i live 1 state away. He shipped from Pennsy to NJ. What a joke of a kid. Fed me the same bullshit lies until he just stopped responding to my pm's and didnt answer my calls. It then took him like a week and a half to return my pm, and assured me he shipped the spacers out, but couldnt provide any confirmation that they shipped. Its literally like 70 cents for tracking info and delivery confirmation, and he told me he didnt get any because he couldnt afford it. Lyin-ass punk kid is what WillarWright is. People need to stop fucking with this kid and either beat his ass or ban the IP so he cant fuck anyone else over. Im just glad i actually got my parts.

Looks like you have screwed up big time Will. In all dealings, financial or otherwise, you must be honest. Trust that has been broken is very difficult, sometimes impossible to restore. You are done here son.

Just Got my $ back. I told them just keep my old shocks Ill either get this ohlin shocks fixed up or sell em on eBay AS IS for parts. His Dad is sending me the billet intakes

Like I said I hate to be the asshole but slick Willie needs to go. I just hate somebody to lie to me!!!

Glad his dad is honest !!!