Best of craigslist..................

I went on Craigslist today for the first time in a while.

It's fucking embarrassing what people want for these fucking roaches

Couple things, asking price and selling price are two different things. Things are improving, I notice slightly higher prices on several different things that I look at. Hell, wasn't that long ago that some were bitching they couldn't even make money on part outs.

But agree about some of those. OOFs with full fenders, wtf? The blue one has bald tires except for one. Looks decent, but not 5g decent.

Plus most on East coast are almost as bad as Cali.

For shits and giggles I sometimes check CL in far away cities just to see what prices are in say LA or Los Vages

That third one is stock cyls with a 2-1..... But I guess it could be confused with a cub to the dumbest of humans.

Here is an example of near me!

https://semo.craigslist.org/snw/5575806992.html

Another one

https://semo.craigslist.org/snw/5561080467.html

Couple things, asking price and selling price are two different things. Things are improving, I notice slightly higher prices on several different things that I look at. Hell, wasn't that long ago that some were bitching they couldn't even make money on part outs.

But agree about some of those. OOFs with full fenders, wtf? The blue one has bald tires except for one. Looks decent, but not 5g decent.

Plus most on East coast are almost as bad as Cali.

For shits and giggles I sometimes check CL in far away cities just to see what prices are in say LA or Los Vages

Iv noticed an increase in banshee prices in the last couple years. Around here the amount of banshees for sale has gone down to 5-10 per year. Used to be 10-15 listed at anytime

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk