Best of craigslist..................

saw that last night while I was just messing around he could have at least cleaned it first

If he would've cleaned it and made it shine a little it would sell better. People are lazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he would've cleaned it and made it shine a little it would sell better. People are lazy.

Exactley, if someone is to lazy to even clean their shit to sell it, imagine how little they take care of their junk.

And that piece of shit is listed at 2k. I see these bike in out area at 35-4500 for stock bikes. Makes me wonder what I can list mine for.

If I'm going by there mentality my bike must be in the 10k range.

• Like 1

And that piece of shit is listed at 2k. I see these bike in out area at 35-4500 for stock bikes. Makes me wonder what I can list mine for.

I'll offer him 500$ cash for that shit. And most of the banshees around our way are stolen or in shit condition and they still ask ridiculous prices. Idk what they are thinking

same thing around by me when i first started looking for a banshee there were ones that didnt even run for 3grand the best was seeing one that the guy put new plastics on it and powdercoated the frame motor looked like it was left outside and he wanted 10grand for his "show bike"

Edited by Vincip92