Best of craigslist..................

OK, 27 years in to life and I'm tired of the contradicting for sale ads for any cool machines.

"Set up for drag Racing" "Very Fast!".........

"NEVER RACED!"

Ok. So which is it very fast drag racer or never raced. Somewhere there is a lie. Let's break down which of the two it is. If you look carefully the bike is definitely only sportin' some Paul Turners with a friggin swing arm. Thus making it NOT FAST. So the probability that he's never raced it is very high. For that, if he did race it, he would have found that the bike is definitely not fast. So if he's willing to lie about it being fast, he may be lying about not racing it as well. What a conspiracy....... It might not even be bored.

He may even have a gerbil in the cases and a fog machine in the pipes. Naturally it all works together to make that classic brap noise.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/snw/4592128380.html

My latest find.  First of all the title  :rotflmao: looks like a regular banshee, nothing "Bada$$" about it.  The next thing is how the hell did he get 33 carbs on a two cylinder motor? Oh and the "shocks" are just the $20 shock covers on ebay, very nice Clark.  

That bike has been for sale for quite a while. It's on eBay now.

Is it me or are there a lot of idiots in Missouri. Lol.  I don't know, I just have pretty high standards when I'm buying something, usually if I'm spending that kind of money I'm looking for someone that actually know what they are talking about.

Is it me or are there a lot of idiots in Missouri. Lol. I don't know, I just have pretty high standards when I'm buying something, usually if I'm spending that kind of money I'm looking for someone that actually know what they are talking about.

Says the guy that bought a frame with 10000 holes in it

• Like 5