ebay swingarms

Tommygunn

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the $315 SoCal Quoted you include a Round House Billet Carrier? I just wanted to remind you that a Billet Carrier for the Round House Swingarms cost anywhere from $150 to $200 depending on who you buy it from.

FYI, billet carriers are closer to 90-100. And not the cheapo ones,the good ones,,,if you know who to get them from!

You guy's will do anything to throw me under the bus and try to discredit anything I say. I found a few No Name China Made Billet Bearing Carriers on eBay around $100. What Name Brand Billet Dual Row Bearing Carrier can be bought for less than $100? Heres the Carriers and Prices I see listed:

Metal Tech -                   $199.99

LoneStar -                     $184.95

RPM -                            $262.50

Ace Fabrication -           $220

Mod Quad -                   $167.00

JJ&A -                            $219.00

RAD -                            $274.95

Why did you tell another member on here a while back to buy a $200+ Billet Carrier for JJ&A a while back if a good Round House Billet Carrier can be bought for less than $100? Oh and SoCal thanks for contributing to this thread with your last post, I'm sure your input helped the guy that started this thread out a lot. 

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=148537

guns4children

Where should I buy a Billet Carrier from?

sprinklerman

You guy's will do anything to throw me under the bus and try to discredit anything I say. I found a few No Name China Made Billet Bearing Carriers on eBay around $100. What Name Brand Billet Dual Row Bearing Carrier can be bought for less than $100? Heres the Carriers and Prices I see listed:

Metal Tech -                   $199.99

LoneStar -                     $184.95

RPM -                            $262.50

Ace Fabrication -           $220

Mod Quad -                   $167.00

JJ&A -                            $219.00

RAD -                            $274.95

Why did you tell another member on here a while back to buy a $200+ Billet Carrier for JJ&A a while back if a good Round House Billet Carrier can be bought for less than $100? Oh and SoCal thanks for contributing to this thread with your last post, I'm sure your input helped the guy that started this thread out a lot. 

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=148537

guns4children

Where should I buy a Billet Carrier from?

sprinklerman

I dont know why you are even asking this question when you yourself posted a link to a good ,made in USA, Billet carrier for 110.00 bucks.....

FYI, billet carriers are closer to 90-100. And not the cheapo ones,the good ones,,,if you know who to get them from!

FYI, i said CLOSER to 90-100.00  See above ^^^

Reading comprehension and suspension advice are definitely NOT your forte. You are simply trying to discredit Matt @ SoCal because he proved you were talking out your back-side in the suspension upgrade thread.

Plus i didn't say that JJ&A was THE place to get them for 90-100...i simply said you yourself found a place that had them readily available for 110 bux,,which is pretty darn close to 100.00 by my math.  But i DID say you had to know where to get them for 90-100,,you obviously don't.

BTW: thats a good deal at JJ&A . Good stuff!

So why dont you take your bad advice and your obvious beef with SoCal Suspension ,and let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya?

LMAO

Way to go. Talk about "Owned"......

The only way to "Own" that guy any harder would be to copy this post and have it signed by a Notary Public. Then it would be official. LOL

allways said you get what you pay for, now if money is an issue save and get you a better quality sponsor item, they wont put their name on the line for 1 swing arm, i only use ebay for batteries or somenthing simple not somenthing that can break and kill you, just my 2 cents.