Drag/Dune 10 cub build

possum

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

possum : (17 November 2012 - 05:14 AM) i thought it was trolling but then i thought to myself ive met matt once and thought he dont look to sharp

This is in response to me qesitoning him on proper tie rod angle for some frames that he's "built"... THIS guy was questioning MY credentials all night last night. I guess I have ZERO experience building suspension, and general suspension geometry. What a moron... Goes and talks shit after I leave the shoutbox.

This thread is now a cheese thread.

what kinda bitch brings shoutbox info to threads. ive been hurtin alot of feelings. why u so mad matt? because u tried to make me look dumb and u couldnt and nyuk and burt thought u were trolling u sounded so retarded. come to find out u were serious.

Hahahahahahahahahaha, let's break this down...

what kinda bitch brings shoutbox info to threads.

I'm not even sure what is so taboo about shoutbox conversations making their way into threads. Please elaborate.

ive been hurtin alot of feelings. why u so mad matt?

Haha, he thinks my feelings are hurt and I'm mad. :rotflmao:

because u tried to make me look dumb and u couldnt and nyuk and burt thought u were trolling u sounded so retarded. come to find out u were serious.

I didn't have to try very hard to make you look dumb. You did a fine job of that on your own. "nyuk and burt" have been laughing at you all day.

Edit: This entire thread is an example of why you made yourself look dumb on your own. You hacked that frame up, and you KNOW it is unsafe. You just won't admit it.

Hahahahahahahahahaha, let's break this down...

I'm not even sure what is so taboo about shoutbox conversations making their way into threads. Please elaborate.

Haha, he thinks my feelings are hurt and I'm mad. :rotflmao:

I didn't have to try very hard to make you look dumb. You did a fine job of that on your own. "nyuk and burt" have been laughing at you all day.

Edit: This entire thread is an example of why you made yourself look dumb on your own. You hacked that frame up, and you KNOW it is unsafe. You just won't admit it.

You are supposed to be ignoring him. He said so!