I just picked up a IPAD.

MarineNYC

So I just got a ipad2 64gig wifi/3G. I got it brand new with a otter box for cheap as hell from a buddy. Anyway, I'm new to the apple juice and have to be get used to it. What kind of apps are you guys running? Any suggestions or must haves? I must say that I'm pretty impressed with it so far. Gonna be pretty dope once all my apps are downloaded. I was thinking about buying a laptop as well but I don't think there is a need anymore. I haven't been around here much anymore because all I had was my phone but this thing will have me surfing hq a hell of a lot more. Looking fwd to seeing what you guys suggest!

• 2 months later...
ios is hard to get used to after having droid phones for the last few years. the screen on the ipad is pretty nice though.

I've always wanted to see what android has to offer. I was planning on doing it with the google nexus 7, just cuz the specs on that tab are amazing. But then I realized it had a couple shortcomings( no camera wtf???) and decided I'd stick with apple. Apple customer service is just too good to pass up. I've had multiple iPhones traded in for "defects" (basically whenever I would drop my phone and it would get dented). Also the iPad mini has perfect screen size, 7.9" ftw!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk