Banshee build

dunesovertrails

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what exactly are you doing?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=320821954677878&set=pb.234782423281832.-2207520000.1351460884&type=3&theater

Doing frame and cyls this color blue^^^

Black a-ams black swinger, Most likely fullbore fronts black either that or some lakers,and i'm gonna buy a oem black rear fender and dune cut it

what Pipes are you running?

also you may want to look into RPM industries A arms

they are pretty good for the price.

http://www.rpmindust...m/Products.html

Running some fmf's. Would love some shearers though. New a-arms aren't in my budget right now lol would love some though. As it stands right now this builds gonna cost about 1000.

Edited by dunesovertrails

Stand came in today. Really nice and sturdy and got it for $65 so i thought it wasn't bad. I drained the gas and and took off the tank. I know it's not much done but thats all i could do by the time i got done with drivers training, i'm really trying to do a good job and take pics of everythig for reassembly and sorting things out in ziploc bags and different boxes, . I'm gonna jump into the electrical tomorrow. My dad and i will be cutting off all the useless tabs and such also. I'm really enoying this more than I thought! (not being sarcastic) And will do troy :headbang:

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

Edited by dunesovertrails