Random questions

cattledog

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why haven't fish evolved to not eat food on hooks? (My dog knows when I put meds in a hotdog.) :shrugani:

Why is Jello never "New and improved" or "33% more"? It sells just fine as it is......was Jello perfect from birth.

Why do throttle and clutch cables always break 5 minutes into a ride and never with 5 minutes left?

Why is it..... that if you say something so funny, that it makes stuff come out of a persons nose.......they laugh along with everyone else about it and never threaten to kick your ass?

Why is food coming out of a persons nose TWICE as funny as the comment that made it happen?

Why do women tell you to be careful? Do any of us walk out the door PLANNING to fuck ourselves up?

Tampons.......friend or foe? And why (new or used) are they so gross to even think about?

Or my favorite...(from the mind of my 10 year old son)......"Hey Dad.....What if birds had guns?"

random questions that come to your mind?

are DDQ and dicklez really lovers?

who invented eatable underware?

would you trade your girlfriend for a goat?

And why isn't this great topic in the humor section where more people will read it?