iphone5

lms1977

Iphone 5 looks pretty nice, but I dont think it has enough upgrades to justify selling my 4S. The IOS6 operating system will be offered for the 4S im sure of, I think apple should have hold out on the Iphone5 until they could have made more improvements to style as well as more advanced technology especially knowing that the phone is going $600-800 without an upgrade.

Yea I know what you mean I would not spend 800 for the phone if I got it for the upgrade price I would get it, but then could sell mine so really would not cost anything for the most part. Except it would extend my contract .

If I don't get it I might explore the android phones again I know they came along way as well my last one u had was a evo the original one from sprint.. I liked the big screen but it was blurry looking I know they are not like that anymore.

I'm wondering if the tall narrow screen will be a benefit ?

i despise apple. im an android guy and had this discussion with my brother. theres so many reasons why apple has eaten some shit in the past few years, iphone 5 will give u 75% of the features of one current android phone. then 3 months later they will release the iphone 5.5 that will give u something stupid that should of already been implemented in the phone that can be done with software updates that will void ur warranty.

be smart, step away from these jokers. android open source os is so much more friendly and offers much more than apple "top secret" os.

apple is like a communist dictator. sure it sounds great, but do u really wanna be the same as jaun? they offer one model and if u dont have the newest model your some how inferior to thoes who waited in like all week to get a stupid cell phone. its like a cult following i swear. first its the ipod, then its the iphone witch is a ipod with a cell phone function, the theres the ipad basically a ipod on steriods without the cellphone function, whats next? iPadPhonePod????

im not hating on their products, im hating on their marketing. they basically make it a popularity contest between the apple cult following and who ever collects them all is the apple master. sometimes i wonder how long ago was the next generation phone has been sitting on the shelf just waiting to deploy to flood the market and cause chaos amongst consumers. with android os, it up to the multiple phone developers to make a better product and they all compete with each other making more niche friendly phones. if ur a business man i dont think ull benefit from one phone to the next unless for ex u like analog buttons and not touch screen; apple products like i said offer one style of their phone. ive been kinda pissed off since apple sue samsung. its childish and ridiculous to hinder innovation so u can bank millions more by keeping everyone happily ignorant. although i do understand ripping off some ones work is wrong, i just dont agree with apples policy.

i dont think theres one thing u can do on apple that u cant do on android. if u been keeping track of things samsung stole apples stuff so that makes it a more advanced version of an apple product? i find android to be easier in many ways, but im sure a apple person would also say the same. explore your options, android has more than one style of phone available.