4mm Crank from ATV Galaxy

NitroTate

I can't help but to ask if anyone has any info on these guys and if these cranks are worth a crap or not? I searched but couldn't find anyone talking about them.

Good deal if they are legit cranks but not sure. I haven't tried to call the company yet to see what brand they really are...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Yamaha-Banshee-350-RZ350-crank-crankshaft-4mm-stroker-115mm-long-rod-4-mil-/400306782781?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d3424c23d&vxp=mtr

I can't help but to ask if anyone has any info on these guys and if these cranks are worth a crap or not? I searched but couldn't find anyone talking about them.

Good deal if they are legit cranks but not sure. I haven't tried to call the company yet to see what brand they really are...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Yamaha-Banshee-350-RZ350-crank-crankshaft-4mm-stroker-115mm-long-rod-4-mil-/400306782781?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d3424c23d&vxp=mtr

looks like a wang to me

Ok so here's another one that claims to be Hot Rods but it says "5mm" does Hot Rods make a 5mm crank?

Anyone have any experience with these guys? Precision Powersports

Thanks for the info, just doing some shopping and research to convert to more power with 4mm or bigger.

Tate

tate, good to see u back on the boards. are u still powdercoating these days???

Yeah hows it going man? I do still powder coat from time to time just been getting real busy at work. Traveling to Germany and India about every 3 months to visit my employees. Also working on my masters degree and the wife and I had another baby too... so yeah been pretty booked up! I did make it to St Anthony's a couple weeks ago but blew up my wife's banshee and my daughters blaster and mine quit from an electrical issue so now I have 3 bikes to fix!

How have you been?