89 J Arm Bike

I know many of you have seen my bike either on here or in person. It is time for me to sell it to start a new project.

Motor: (all taken apart, rebuilt, and put back together by Jeff at FAST Racing)

Hot Rods 4mil stroker crank

Play/Dune Port on a set of stock good Cyl that were purchased by Jeff through NYUK

Noss Cool Head

21 CC domes cut for 4mil

replaced shift forks and shift drum

and all other necessary items that Jeff does when rebuilding a motor.... if you have a question, just ask.

Items that I added to the motor:Ricky Stator (Still have a stock one as well, just needs a new pickup coil)

Adj timing plate currently set at +4

Poly Case Saver

HD Clutch and Springs

ModQuaud Dipstick

High Flow Billit Impeller

Silicone Radiator Hoses

Inline Trail Tech TTO Digital Coolant Temp Senser

Oversized Aluminum Radiator (Always Ran Engine Ice)

UPP Intake Boots

Dual Pingel Petcock

35mm PWK's (you will get Various Jets and Needles)

6" Pod Filters

Shearer Inframe Drag Pipes (Purchased from JoshZ)

Rest of the Bike:

Trailtech Lights

Stellar +2+1 J Arms with HD Ball Joints on the Tie Rods

Pro Taper Bars

ASV Full Lever Kit

Streamline SST Braided and Coated Brake Lines

Alba Brakeline Clamps

+4 Rear Swinger

EK520 Chain with less than an hour on it.

G Force Rear Axle

Streamline Billetanium Adjustable Stabilizer

ODI Grips

PRM Grab Bar

AC Pro Peg Nerfs

GForce Wheels

Currently has Side Winder Paddles (Blew the Haulers that were on it) (USES NEWER STYLE HUBS THAT I WILL PROVIDE, CURRENTLY ON BIKE)

Dune Tracker Fronts

Also comes with a set of Maxxis RAZR Front and Rear Dirt tires (USES 89 BANSHEE HUBS THAT I WILL PROVIDE)

I am sure I am missing a few things, but you will also get a carb sync tool purchased from Fast. You will recieve a leak down tester that I used when I put the new carbs on. (Held 6psi for well over 30 min)

This bike was rebuilt less than a year and a half ago, I ONLY ride sand and it has only been to Waynoka about 10-11 times since the rebuild. I am very concious when it comes to making sure everything is running right. I must have spent $50 dollars on plugs to make sure the plug chops looked good. (if you dont believe me, call Jeff at fast considering I called him after every chop) This bike has ALWAYS been shut down at temps over 200 which was only once or twice. I only run Klotz Technoplate at 36:1. Currently runs on 91 octane, with timing advance 110 could be used for a little more power with the domes that are in it.

The Frame has been powder coated Gloss Black and everything else has been powder coated either Gloss Black or Flat Black.

I am asking $3000 I have a Fox Racing Helmet, Oakley Goggles, and MSR boots I could throw in too if you wanted.

If you have any questions or want more pictures just PM me and I will provide you my contact info or send them to you.

Thanks for looking, hope to find her a good home. I hate to see her go but just bought a house.

edf06527.jpg

e4ee63e4.jpg

528040ca.jpg

b645b5b5.jpg

304945ef.jpg

c6d27bea.jpg

e8b15fa1.jpg

5a4d303f.jpg

130c1f8d.jpg

25122938.jpg

f8555f94.jpg

576b9dc7.jpg